Lonely Planet, the most famous series of travel guides in the world, has announced 10 expected hottest destinations for 2010. They are Iceland, Thailand, Malaysia, South America, London -England, Mexico, Goa and Pushkar – India, Bulgaria, Kenya, Las Vegas – USA.
Thailand is still one of the most favorite destinations of many families for its reasonable service price. Malaysia is attractive not only for its special styles but also its reasonable service fee. Because of credit crisis, Iceland’s tourism somewhat went down and now this nation’s national airline is launching a campaign to attract visitor for 2010. In the year 2010 visitors traveling to London do not have to care much about hotel fees which has been in discount of 50% for several recent years.
1. Thailand is splendid in the light.
2. Mexico will be European’s choice in 2010.
3. Peaceful scenery in Goa and Pushkar of India is the resort paradise for many visitors.
4. Beautiful sceneries and venue of World Cup event.
South America is the host of World Cup 2010, so many enthusiastic football fans will flood there to witness and support the global outstanding events.
5. Impressive building in Bulgaria
6. Las Vegas, USA keeps its foothold in visitors’ minds.
7. Kenya also joins the list of top hottest destinations.
8. London is attractive for its hotel fees.
9. Malaysia is an eclectic country full of diverse cultures and natural wonders
10. Mighty scenery at sea in Iceland
Sumber : Travel ezineseeker